MediaLogic Inc. has been in business since 2000 developing software applications. In 2006, the company began developing the idea of Planroom as a solution to the facility document management needs of existing customers. The development of the Planroom software solution commenced in May of 2006 when MediaLogic, Inc begin writing code.
In June of 2006, the YMCA of Houston presented their “Vision 2020” plan to the owner of MediaLogic. The plan included a reduction in paper, enhanced facilities management and improved communications across its facilities, the use of web tools to reduce paper. The synergy was recognized by both companies, and as a result Planroom was implemented for the YMCA facilities throughout Houston.
By the end of June 2007 MediaLogic had expanded it’s customers, reselling and referral partners. In November, the company was named among the Most Promising IT Companies of 2007 by the Rice Alliance, at it’s 2007 IT Venture Forum.
In Spring of 2009, Planroom became the basis of design to handle new construction as built documentation a prominent Houston area school district. Contractors upload project close out documents into the school district’s Planroom as part of the project.
Our vision is to lead the evolution of how facility owners and operators create, manage and archive critical operating documents. This evolution in the digitization of documents will result in:
- enhanced security of information
- reduction of waste
- creation of web-based communities of building owners, managers, contractors and suppliers
Our Mission is to be the recognized leader in the development, sales and delivery of facility document management solutions with the universal adoption of Planroom. We plan to accomplish this by giving our customers a reliable and easy-to-maintain solution, so they can focus on their core competencies—what they were hired to do— while leveraging our technology to share and protect data.
This Mission will be further accomplished by building a great place to work supported by well-trained, talented employees who share in the success of MediaLogic Software.
MediaLogic Software operates and makes decisions based on the following core values:
- Focus on customer satisfaction by listening to and understanding what customers want and then exceeding their expectations
- Continual innovation, quality improvement, and growth
- Foster an empowering work environment – discuss issues and solve problems
- Promote integrity and personal responsibility as a company, partners, team and individuals
- Share knowledge and promote best practices for facility document management within the profession and business sector
- Cultivate environmentally-conscious business practices (recycle, revise, reduce waste)